Welcome! And thanks for joining me in this endeavor to reach financial independence and early retirement through options trading and long term stock market investment, while doing it remotely.
Options trading is commonly – and mistakenly – known as a high speculative tool, where you can massively multiply (or lose) your investments, and while this is one of the ways you can use them, options are an extremely powerful tool for all kinds of strategy. You can even be more conservative with options than long term holding a blue-chips portfolio!
- Portfolio Update June 2021Quick recap of the current portfolio as June 2021
- Portfolio Update May 2021Quick recap of the current portfolio as May 2021.
- How to get insider trading data from the SEC database using PythonCompany insiders are forced to report their buy/sell operations to the SEC through form-4. We’ll use Python in order to get this data automatically without having to manually check each company in our portfolio.
- Strategy update: 21DTE to May21, 2021This week we’ve reached the optimal 21DTE inflexion point for theta strategies, and is a good moment to revisit all our open positions.
- MindMed: A high risk, high reward playMindMed will be part of the Nasdaq on April27, and is expected that options will be available after a week of trading.
- How to fund your Tastyworks account from EuropeDespite their amazing platform and pricing mode, there’s a big gotcha if you’re not American. Funding the account has proven to be difficult, expensive, or both. At the moment it seems you only have 3 options to do so.
Do you want to receive a notification in your email when a new post is published? Be sure to subscribe: