As a quick recap of the current portfolio, this is a snapshot from June 2021, and the change from May 2021.
- 50% long stocks (split 75/25 US-Asia): +0% change
- 15% short PUT expiring July 2021: -10% change
- 5% long CALL expiring January 2023: +0% change
- 30% cash: +10% change
I moved 10% of my investment via PUT options to Cash instead, mainly because of the general reduction of IV across the market.
May strategy, next steps, and June strategy:
There has been no changes since my strategy last month:
- Remain invested at ~50% long stocks.
- If opportunities show up, increase long CALLS up to 10%, specially for Asia stocks.
- As long as VIX stays around 15-20 keep the short PUTS below 25%-30%.